Professional Development Certificates
- Autodesk Authorized Training Center
- Clinical Development: Online Certificate (Biotechnology)
- Clinical Trials Design & Management (Biotechnology)
- Core Strengths Coaching Skills
- Digital Video Intensive
- E-Learning Development
- English for Professional Purposes (ESL)
- Event & Meeting Planning
- Executive Certificate in Financial Planning
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Human Resource Management: Fundamental Issues
- Integrated Marketing
- Multimedia Studies
- Nonprofit Management
- Project Management
- Project Management Online
- Social Media Marketing
Credit is recorded as continuing education units (CEUs) which provide a standard of measurement for non-degree educational experiences.
10 contact hours of instruction equals one CEU. Fractions of CEUs can be awarded (e.g., 12 contact hours = 1.2 CEU).
Use toward a Degree
CEUs cannot be applied to a degree.
Courses are graded on a credit/no credit basis only.
Transcripts show CEUs earned in the title of the course; the units column shows 0.0. Only coursework earning grades of credit appear on transcripts. Certificate completion is not posted on the transcript.