About the Project Management Online Program
Online Program Objectives
- Understand terminology, key concepts, and ideas for planning and scheduling projects.
- Prepare for Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam (see the PMI site for details).
- Assess projects, manage cost, time, scope, risk, and quality of projects.
- Gain the management skills and tools needed to successfully lead a project team.
- Learn and utilize the fundamentals of Microsoft Project for dynamic project scheduling and management.
How to Begin Taking Online Classes
- No application process to begin
- Obtain SF State ID and Password
- Register for classes based on individual goals
- Apply for Certificate of Completion after all classes are completed.
International students taking online classes will need to FAX identification information to Enrollment Services by calling the number above.
Enroll Early Online
Please make every effort to enroll at least three weeks before each first class meeting. Students enrolling on the first day of class will be subject to late registration fees. See Miscellaneous Fees.