Project Management Online Program:
SF State Extended Learning's Project Management Online program requires students to have access to specific hardware and software as listed below:
- A personal computer, whether desktop or laptop is required and classes can be taken using a PC or Apple computer.
- Cable or similar network connection.
- Speakers and headphones are needed for audio aspects of classes.
- We recommend that student use the most current version of the Firefox browser for best online accessibility.
- Students are also required to have access to a word processor, spreadsheet, and scheduling software.
- Current versions of Flash Player, Adobe Acrobat, and Java are needed for all online courses.
Please make sure your PC and software are updated before logging into class for the first time.