Step 1: Submit 2017 Teacher's Institute Workshop Application.
Step 2: An SF State ID number is required before you can complete the registration form.
- If you already have an SF State student record, please enter your ID number on the 2017 CHINA NOW Teacher's Institute registration form and proceed to Step Three below. (If you are a returning student you can look up your SF State Identification Number online using your Social Security Number and birthdate. Go to Look Up SF State ID Using SSN & Birthday.
- If you do not already have an SF State student record (ID and password) you must first create one through the Quick Admit process.
Go to the Quick Admit page and click on the button.
- Answer all of the questions under "Create Your Account" and submit.
- If you are successful, your SF State ID will be displayed. Within 45 minutes, you should receive an email explaining how to create a password and SF State student email account.
- If you are not successful, you will need to contact SF State College of Extended Learning at 415.405.7700 (option 5).
Step 3: Complete/Submit the College of Extended Learning Registration Form:
After completing and signing the registration form please submit in one of the following ways:
- In person: Submit your form to Lucille Lee on the morning the workshop begins.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SF State Downtown Campus