SF State offers international students the opportunity to earn bachelor's degrees in a wide array of academic areas, including business, education, ethnic studies, health and social services and liberal and creative arts.
- Apply online and pay application fee (select the semester you intend to apply, then set up your account and apply), print out the record and include it in the application package
- Official TOEFL or IELTS report (TOEFL: iBT 61 or IELTS: 6.0)
- High School or Secondary School Transcripts
- Minimum GPA 2.5 or above
- Financial statement
- Sponsor Letter, if applicable
- Medical Insurance Agreement (PDF)**
Please mail application package to:
International Undergraduate Admissions
San Francisco State University
1600 Holloway Avenue
San Francisco, California 94132
Also notify the Office of International Programs. Please check Future Students > Dates & Deadlines for application deadlines.
*Visit the How to Apply - International page for full details.
**You will need Adobe Reader to view this PDF file.
Accessibility Note: This PDF does not meet accessibility standards. If you encounter problems accessing the information, please contact us.
Dates & Tuition
Bachelor's Degree Programs for International Students
See the Bachelor’s Degrees List.