This online course is a self-paced class which is the gateway to more complex and trade specific estimating courses. This is designed to help estimators polish their estimating skills and learn the basic skills that are absolutely required to produce successful construction estimates.
Students who successfully complete Introduction to Construction Estimating will learn the basic principles of construction estimating.
Learning objectives include:
- Organization of the estimate.
- Types of estimates.
- Elements of an estimate.
- Quantity take off techniques.
- Understanding pricing techniques.
- Adjusting the estimate for a variety of variable factors.
- Estimating labor, materials and equipment.
- Profit and overhead markups.
Upon completing this course the student will understand the different types of estimates and how to organize an estimating document.
Textbook: Introduction to Construction Estimating
Construction Estimating and Bidding in Building Construction 2nd Edition, by the Associated General Contractors of America
|Dates||Days and Times||Location||Faculty|
Course fee $576
Last Update: Oct 26, 2020 1:45pm