Professional Development Certificates
- Autodesk Authorized Training Center
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant Online
- Clinical Trials Design & Management (Biotechnology)
- Construction Professional
- Dental Assistant Online
- E-Learning Design & Development
- EKG Technician Online
- English for Professional Purposes (ESL)
- Event & Meeting Planning
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Human Resource Management
- Medical Administrative Assistant Online
- Medical Billing & Coding Professional
- Medical Billing & Coding Online
- Mobile UX/UI Design Intensive Certificate
- Multimedia, Design & Development
- Nonprofit Management
- Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician Online
- Project Management
Credit is recorded as continuing education units (CEUs) which provide a standard of measurement for non-degree educational experiences.
10 contact hours of instruction equals one CEU. Fractions of CEUs can be awarded (e.g., 12 contact hours = 1.2 CEU).
Use toward a Degree
CEUs cannot be applied to a degree.
Courses are graded on a credit/no credit basis only.
Transcripts show CEUs earned in the title of the course; the units column shows 0.0. Only coursework earning grades of credit appear on transcripts. Certificate completion is not posted on the transcript.