Adaptive Prototyping in E-Learning (1.8CEU)
This course gives a brief survey and introduction to the most common e-learning development tools used in instructional design and content development. Programs such as Camtasia, Lectora, and Articulate are explored. Software programs selected for demonstration are based on current industry trends and may change each term, since the e-learning industry is a quickly changing environment and the goal of this course is to give students a broad appreciation of current e-learning production methods. The course objectives inlcude:
* Providing an initial method by which students can implement the multimedia scripts created in the previous scriptwriting course.
* Allowing the student to create a simple portfolio of production pieces that can be built upon and customized.
* Giving the student a solid framework and comfort with rapid production methods that can be used in client presentations and stakeholder meetings.
|Dates||Days and Times||Location||Faculty|
|4/10/18-5/15/18||Tues, 6:00PM-7:30PM||Online||Christopher Salem|
* Course Fee: $395
* For access to online class, visit https://ilearn.sfsu.edu
* Instructor: Christopher Salem
|Refund Code||Full Refund||75% Refund||No Refund|
|CEL_1||Class dropped one day prior to class start day||N/A||Class dropped on or beyond class start day|
Last Update: Feb 16, 2018 8:26am