Refining Pronunciation Online
This online course will help you fine-tune your English pronunciation in order to be more clearly understood. You will learn about the Standard American English accent, learn to express your ideas more confidently in English, and get customized feedback and tips on improving your pronunciation. Join this practical, engaging and highly interactive online class and enjoy yourself along the way.
Learning objectives include:
- Recognizing the components of accent
- Building self-awareness of your own English accent goals
- Refining pronunciation around vocabulary and common phrases
- Speaking clearly and expressively during online and in person interactions
- Gaining confidence when speaking in English
|Dates||Days and Times||Location||Faculty|
|3/26/18-5/14/18||Mon, 7:00PM-8:30PM||Online||Andrea Taylor|
Course Fee: $475
* For access to online class, visit https://ilearn.sfsu.edu
Andrea Taylor received her Masters in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) from San Francisco State University and holds a B.A. in Theater and Art. She has been teaching professional and academic English and has trained teachers in the U.S. and abroad since 2005. She has a passion for teaching communication skills and her specific expertise in pronunciation, online communication and online teaching. In addition to teaching this course, Andrea is a Learning Experience Designer at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
|Refund Code||Full Refund||75% Refund||No Refund|
|CEL_2||Class dropped one day prior to class start day||Class dropped on class start day||Class dropped beyond class start day|
Last Update: Feb 16, 2018 8:26am