Put yourself into the realistic task of setting up your audio and video equipment for your event. In this workshop, you will set up a complete room of audio and video equipment from scratch. Demonstrations will be offered in the setup and proper operation of common equipment used in today's meetings. Several handouts and useful information will be distributed.
* hands-on training, setup and usage of LCD projector, computer, zip drive, CD player, video interface, video camera, audio PA equipment, audio mixer, wireless microphone and 35 mm projector
* complete setup of meeting room AV equipment, audio mixer, wireless microphone, and 35 mm projector
* hands-on training on Shure and Mackie mixers
* miscellaneous equipment issues
* advantages of computer networking, budget considerations, space allocation and backup options
* equipment pricing spreadsheet with adjustable packages and an audio-visual and video supplier list
|Dates||Days and Times||Location||Faculty|
|3/9/19-3/9/19||Sat, 9:00AM-5:00PM||DTC 620||Tiffany Davis|
* Class meets at the Downtown Campus in the Westfield San Francisco Centre, 835 Market Street.
COURSE FEE: $335
|Refund Code||Full Refund||75% Refund||No Refund|
|CEL_1||Class dropped one day prior to class start day||N/A||Class dropped on or beyond class start day|
Last Update: Mar 22, 2019 7:55am