Paid Internship for Citrine Capital
Posted January 25, 2018
Description: The new hire will work directly under the managing partner. Duties include a variety of administrative functions as well as paraplanning duties. Citrine Capital is a small firm so there will be many hats to wear.
The key function of this role include:
• Note taking during client meetings
• Downloading notes into our CRM (Wealthbox)
• Help with creating financial plans
• Data entry (filling out client applications etc.)
• Assistance in scheduling and planning clients events
• Managing the calendar
• Booking flights
• Sending gifts to clients
• Strong work ethic
• A desire to learn about financial planning and wealth management
• A desire to help other (a background rich in community service and volunteering is a plus)
$20/hour (15-20 hours per week)
Please send resumes to Ryan Cole (Ryan@citrinecapitaladvisors.com
Employer City / Location:
Citrine Capital is a boutique, San Francisco-based financial planning and wealth advisory firm committed to helping Gen X and Gen Y families, tech professionals and small business owners thrive.
Our comprehensive approach to financial planning is designed to free up our clients’ time and provide peace of mind by helping them make prudent financial decisions for themselves and those who depend on them. Specifically, we help them become financially organized, mitigate taxes, manage investments, plan for major life events, protect loved ones, and conserve and create wealth.