This class explores the processes and techniques by which organizations ensure that their employees have the requisite skills and maintain performance standards to accomplish the organization's business. The course introduces concepts related to strategic workforce planning, skills and competency assessments (supply and demand analyses), macro and micro development planning and how to impact a large population in order to create an effective and healthy organization. Participants learn how to evaluate, measure, and prescribe solutions to business leaders on how to lead, educate and develop a company's workforce in both the short and long term.
- Understanding strategic workforce planning, analysis and development as a concept and the subsequent actions to take to become a more strategic HR professional.
- Creating development, training and education plans to address underlying business issues, gaps and strengths.
- Deciphering, learning and applying organizational behavioral techniques and best practices to create a more engaged, productive and performant workforce.
|Dates||Days and Times||Location||Faculty|
|3/5/18-3/14/18||Mon, Wed, 6:00PM-9:30PM||DTC 619||Donna Scarola|
* Course Fee: $390
* Class meets at the Downtown Campus in the Westfield San Francisco Centre, 835 Market Street.
* Instructor: Donna Scarola
|Refund Code||Full Refund||75% Refund||No Refund|
|CEL_2||Class dropped one day prior to class start day||Class dropped on class start day||Class dropped beyond class start day|
Last Update: Feb 19, 2018 2:27pm