Compensation and Employee Benefits
This class discusses the fundamental principles for workforce compensation and benefits. It includes a survey of short-term and long-term compensation programs. It will also introduce students to the basic types of benefits and managing their costs.
- Naming compensation principles and legal constraints.
- Summarizing methods to evaluate and set job compensation.
- Identifying types of benefits plans.
- Discussing approaches to benefits administration.
|Dates||Days and Times||Location||Faculty|
|8/24/19-8/24/19||Sat, 9:00AM-5:00PM||DTC 623||Younmee Kim|
|8/27/19-8/29/19||Tues, Thu, 6:00PM-9:30PM||DTC 623||Younmee Kim|
Course Fee: $390
* Class meets at the Downtown Campus in the Westfield San Francisco Centre, 835 Market Street.
|Refund Code||Full Refund||75% Refund||No Refund|
|CEL_2SUM||Class dropped one day prior to class start day||Class dropped on class start day||Class dropped beyond class start day|
Last Update: Aug 16, 2019 2:23pm