Conflict Resolution and Mediation
This course will address the challenges of supporting and managing a work force with diverse attitudes towards conflict. At the end of the class, you will be able to choose appropriate methods and structures to facilitate conflict resolution in the workplace. You will also learn about emotional triggers, and how to engage constructively in negotiations at work. In addition, you will learn the best method to mediate others' conflict in the workplace.
- Gaining insights into your own reactions to conflict.
- Learning skills to handle interpersonal conflict constructively.
- Learning tools and practicing mediating others' conflicts.
|Dates||Days and Times||Location||Faculty|
|4/5/19-4/26/19||Fri, 5:00PM-8:30PM||Malihe Kigasari|
* Course Fee: $390
* Class meets at the Downtown Campus in the Westfield San Francisco Centre, 835 Market Street.
* Instructor: Malihe Kigasari
|Refund Code||Full Refund||75% Refund||No Refund|
|CEL_2||Class dropped one day prior to class start day||Class dropped on class start day||Class dropped beyond class start day|
Last Update: Mar 22, 2019 7:55am