Employers are welcome to submit job opportunities that may be filled by our students. Thank you for your interest in SF State.
Medical-Legal Operations Coordinator
• Coordinate appointments and schedules in a fast-paced environment for 30+ medical-legal expert Doctors, who are diverse in multiple medical specialties, primarily for Workers' Compensation but also for other disability systems (e.g. retirement disability, fitness-for-duty/return-to-work, personal injury).
• Utilize critical thinking skills, provide excellent customer service during interactions with doctors, patients, lawyers and claims specialists within the medical-legal community environment.
• Coordinate and interact with staff from multiple satellite office locations and diagnostic testing facilities.
• Coordinate inside sales support
• Coordinate and confirm appointments with patients and clients, including facilitating interpreters and transportation.
• Proficient with computers (MACs preferred)
• Provide excellent telephone and email communication skills
• Able to work 3 days a week minimum, 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
• Ability to type minimum 45 WPM
• Bilingual in Spanish is HIGHLY DESIRED but not required
Please email your resume to MEDLink at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer City / Location:
Since 1992 under the ownership of CEO Janice Skiljo Haris RN MSN NCLCP MSCC, MEDLink is a premiere provider of the following services:
1) Qualified Medical Evaluations and Agreed Medical Evaluations in NorCal for Worker’s Compensation claims;
2) IME appointments in NorCal for disability benefit systems e.g. Retirement Disability, Fitness-For-Duty/Return-to-Work, Short/Long-Term Disability, Personal Injury.
3) Specialty Services throughout California since 2004 include: Medicare Set-Asides, Life Care Plans, Future Medical Cost Projections, Home Health Care Assessments, and Medical Bill Lien Disputes.
4) Contact: Tel: 415/399-9769, email: email@example.com
*Advertising Disclaimer: The use of the term "AME" refers to past use of MEDLink doctors in that capacity at the request of referring parties in the community. Per applicable California Labor Code and Regulatory provisions, there is no claim or representation that any MEDLink doctor has an ongoing appointment as an AME.
People Operations Coordinator
We seek a highly motivated People Operations Coordinator to join our growing team. The ideal “Konger” will bring enthusiasm to the team, and exhibit maturity to discreetly and respectfully support a variety of needs across our People team. You will be responsible for managing various onboarding and offboarding processes, as well as assisting to optimize people operations processes designed to enhance productivity at Kong.
Not afraid of using new tools/applications. Passionate about learning and adapting to new technologies. Meticulous attention to detail, a love for working with data and ability to maintain data with 100% accuracy. Pro with G Suite & above average with Excel, using shortcuts, formula functions, pivot tables, and charts Fantastic organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast paced environment.
Experience and confidence interacting with leadership. Ability to recognize process improvement opportunities and act upon them to gain efficiencies in a rapidly scaling environment.
Remote-SF Bay Area (Remote but at times may need to travel to SF HQ, ~2x /month)
60,000 - 70,000
Apply directly on Lever
Employer City / Location:
San Francisco, California
Kong Inc. Careers
Kong Inc. raised $100 million in Series D funding earlier this year, with a valuation of $1.4 billion. Kong creates software and managed services that connect APIs and microservices natively across and within clouds, Kubernetes, data centers and more using intelligent automation. Built on an open source core, Kong’s service connectivity platform enables digital innovation by allowing organizations to reliably and securely manage the full lifecycle of APIs and services for modern architectures, including microservices, serverless and service mesh. By providing developer teams with unprecedented architectural freedom, Kong accelerates innovation cycles, increases productivity, and seamlessly bridges legacy and modern systems and applications. For more information about Kong, please visit the Kong website or follow @thekonginc on Twitter.
Seeking experienced recruiter who thrives in a dynamic environment to join our mission-driven, service-oriented team. Someone who wants to make a difference by supporting our mission of providing high quality primary care and behavioral health services to a largely underserved population in the Mission District.
Responsible for full cycle recruiting (sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checking, and hiring)
Ensure an exceptional candidate experience from start to finish
Quickly develop effective working relationships with hiring managers and external partners
Develop and maintain productive relationships with area schools, professional associations, community organizations, etc.
Utilize innovative, creative methods to develop a healthy candidate pipeline
Assist with HR projects as needed, particularly focused on employee recognition and retention
Bachelor's degree plus experience in full cycle recruiting
Bilingual (Spanish/English) strongly preferred
Working knowledge of employment laws and best practices related to full cycle recruiting
Proficiency with recruiting tools (ATS, social media, etc.) and DEI recruiting best practices
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
NOTE - this position is NOT remote -
$55,000 - $65,000 annually
Mission Neighborhood Health Center - Job Listing
Mission Neighborhood Health Center
Employer City / Location:
240 Shotwell Street - San Francisco, CA 94110
Mission Neighborhood Health Center - Careers
Mission Neighborhood Health Center honors our Latino roots with a tradition of providing compassionate, patient-centered care. We advocate for health equity and deliver innovative, high quality services responsive to the neighborhoods and diverse communities we serve.
Our values honor Mission Neighborhood’s Health Centers’ rich legacy and reflect how we engage with our patients and the community.
Passion for service: We value commitment and teamwork. We learn from each other, we support one another and grow together doing our best to improve health outcomes with our patients/clients.
Cultural Embrace: We respect and honor the values and traditions of our patients. We believe that everyone should be treated equally , fairly, and with dignity.
Strong Relationships: We value partnering with our communities and with our patients by honoring their voices
Clinical Excellence: In support of the wellness and healing of our patients and community, we value high quality, evidence-driven and team-based care.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
HCQL 2020 HRSA Health Center Quality Leader
2018 AHA and AMA Target BP 2018 AHA and AMA Target BP Recognition
FTCA: Mission Neighborhood Health Center is licensed by the State of California, led by an independent board of directors and is a Federally Qualified Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b. All providers are deemed federal employees, with resultant coverage under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) for actions within the scope of deemed employment, pursuant to 42 U.S.C 233(g)-(n). This health center has Federal PHS deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims. For itself and its covered individuals.