Recruiting Manager for BrightStar Care
Posted April 23, 2018
Recruiting Manager – BrightStar Care
BrightStar Care is seeking a full time Recruiting Manager to join their growing team! The Recruiting Manager is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting and retention success throughout the Marin County and San Francisco territory. This team member will develop recruiting plans, employ traditional sourcing strategies and resources, and develop new recruiting processes. The successful candidate will recruit and retain the best possible home health care staff.
Benefits for the Recruiting Manager:
• Competitive pay
• Health, vision, dental
• Paid Sick and Vacation time
• A supportive team environment
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Manager:
• Work with the Senior Management Team to develop and execute Recruiting & Retention Plan.
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of job descriptions.
• Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
• Conduct regular follow-up with management to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
• Post openings with professional organizations, and in other position-appropriate venues.
• Utilize the Internet for recruitment. This includes posting positions to appropriate Internet sources; research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment; use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Locate and document where to find ideal candidates.
• Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
• Communicate with employees and field staff regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
• Create contacts within industry.
• Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
• Coordinate recruiting initiatives.
• Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Conduct prescreening interviews.
• Interview and select employees, with input from BrightStar team members.
• Perform reference checks for potential employees.
• Gather candidate pre-placement documents, prior to orientation.
• Maintain communication and engagement with candidates throughout application process.
• Write and forward new hire and rejection emails.
• Collaborate with Human Resources team in preparation and implementation of new hire orientation.
• Coordinates award and recognition initiatives.
• Use employee feedback to maintain a healthy workplace.
• Leverage best practices to improve employee retention.
• Inform staff members about benefit programs, and trainings offered through BrightStar Care.
• Assist in maintaining employee files, and gathering expired credentials.
• Foster strong and positive employee relations to ensure a healthy workplace and reduce liability.
• Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and employment law.
• Experience with recruiting, healthcare recruiting a plus.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
• Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Skills in database management and record keeping.
• Maintain the confidential nature of human resources work.
• Capability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Gather and analyze information skillfully.
• Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions. A bachelor’s degree is required.
• One to two years of human resources experience required; one to two years of recruiting experience preferred.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
BrightStar Care Careers
or call: 415-332-3300
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
415-332-3300 - Call for Laura Perri or Paul Wichman
Employer City / Location:
Mill Valley California
BrightStar Care Careers
At BrightStar Care of San Francisco N / Marin County, we believe that caring is more than just a job– it’s a way of life. That’s why our caregivers mean so much more to the people, families, and organizations they serve. BrightStar Care nurses, therapists, CNAs, and caregivers deliver professional and compassionate care in the comfort and familiarity of home. We are proud to provide a range of home care services to meet your loved one’s unique needs. From companionship, bathing, and hygiene assistance to in-home infusions and medication management, our professional care staff is available 24/7 to help when you need it most.
HR Intern for Text100
Posted April 18, 2018
We are looking for a motivated and organized Human Resources Intern. The HR Intern will directly assist the North America HR team with a wide range of projects related to recruiting, induction/onboarding, payroll and benefits, compliance practices and reporting, and data management. The internship will be focused on practical, hands-on experiences to develop a greater understanding of HR practices within a global communications agency. The intern will gain direct experience of the role that HR plays at Text100, and be better prepared to work in the arena of Human Resources in a variety of industries. The intern will have opportunities to work with consulting staff, finance, IT, and operations teams across the North American regional offices.
Support recruiting process by posting open positions to careers site and coordinating interviews.
Draft independent contractor agreements, route for approval, collect signatures and tax forms. Route final agreements to finance.
Collect all new hire paperwork including I-9 verifications.
Create new employee files and maintain accurate records.
Pull payroll changes data from Controllers drive to summarize all payroll changes for the bi-weekly payroll processing and route to HR Assistant for audit. Route to payroll for bi-weekly payroll.
Participate in benefits administration to learn about employee benefits management issues as related to open enrollment, benefits enrollment and termination, troubleshooting employee benefit issues and overall benefits oversight.
Maintain compliance by collecting Induction Confirmation forms, as well as Notice & Acknowledgement of Pay Rate and Payday forms from CA and NY employees upon hire and from NY employees following changes in pay rate.
Assist HR team with various research projects and special projects.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field of study.
Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and database systems.
Strong people skills with the ability to work comfortably and pleasantly with a variety of people.
Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Aptitude to learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
Excellent organizational skills with an eye for detail.
Ability to work independently and provide regular updates and progress on tasks and projects to team and individuals.
$16 per hour
Employer City / Location:
We are Text100. We are a true global team and share a passion for storytelling. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative that reflects their values and engages audiences. We’re not for the faint-hearted but if you’re prepared to be bold and take risks, the rewards are limitless.
Text100 has a uniquely connected culture built on the idea of operating as one team around the world, unified by a shared set of values and common goals. It’s through this collaborative partnership based on trust and confidence between our people and our clients that allows for a global flow of creative ideas executed seamlessly and consistently in every market. We believe work and play are not mutually exclusive. We build lasting friendships at work and take time to give back to our local communities.