Human Resource Management (HRM): Job Listings
Submit a Job Listing
Employers are welcome to submit job opportunities that may be filled by our students. Thank you for your interest in SF State.
Scheduling Coordinator for MEDLink
Posted April 5, 2019
• Manage appointments and schedules in a fast-paced environment for 30+ Doctors, who are diverse in multiple medical specialties, for Workers' Compensation.
• Provide excellent customer service during interactions with doctors, patients, lawyers, and claims adjuster.
• Coordinate and interact with staff from multiple satellite office locations and diagnostic test facilities.
• Manage and confirm appointments with patients and clients, including facilitating interpreters.
• Coordinate inside marketing and sales support with customers, lawyers, insurance companies, and other groups.
• Manage office administration tasks.
Janice Haris, CEO
Employer City / Location:
Since 1992 under the ownership of CEO Janice Skiljo Haris RN MSN NCLCP MSCC, MEDLink is a premiere provider of the following services:
1) Qualified Medical Evaluations and Agreed Medical Evaluations in NorCal for Worker’s Compensation claims;
2) IME appointments in NorCal for disability benefit systems e.g. Retirement Disability, Fitness-For-Duty/Return-to-Work, Short/Long-Term Disability, Personal Injury.
3) Specialty Services throughout California since 2004 include: Medicare Set-Asides, Life Care Plans, Future Medical Cost Projections, Home Health Care Assessments, and Medical Bill Lien Disputes.
4) Contact: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Administrative Analyst for BART
Posted April 2, 2019
Senior Administrative Analyst
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ANALYST
The San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART) is pleased to announce the recruitment of a Senior Administrative Analyst for the Rolling Stock & Shops (RS&S) department. The individual selected for this position will be the liaison between Human Resources and the Department to ensure that RS&S is filling vacancies on an ongoing basis and that recruitments stay on schedule. To ensure that RS&S hires the most qualified people for each of the 52 different job classifications, the incumbent will partner with the Talent Acquisition group and other Human Resources groups to conduct targeted and efficient recruitments that vet the best candidates to fill the Department’s open positions.
DISCOVER THE REWARDS OF WORKING AT BART!
Join BART and get on the fast track to a satisfying career! BART remains dedicated to its employees:
• Enjoy our excellent compensation package--competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits:
1. Step pay-scale and annual contract negotiated increases;
2. CalPERS pension (2% at age 55 for classic members and 2% at age 62 for non-classic members) and two other investment programs;
3. Excellent medical, vision, and dental benefits;
4. Supplemental insurances;
5. Paid holidays and vacation for a favorable work-life balance;
6. Complimentary BART passes for employee and qualifying dependents.
• Participate in our team-oriented and collaborative work environment.
• Take advantage of our opportunities for individual advancement and job stability.
• Help achieve our mission: Do your part in helping well over 430,000 daily riders connect to work, school, and any other place they need to go, while reducing greenhouse gas emissions and contributing to your community!
• Share in our vision to help build the next generation of our Bay Area’s transit system!
Take pride as you work on the fleet of the future!
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Rolling Stock & Shops (RS&S), an ISO 9001:2015 certified department of $138M+ operating budget and 826 FTE, is responsible for all engineering, maintenance and operations support functions for BART rail car fleet. Over the next several years, RS&S will grow as it continues to receive and test new, next generation rail cars, opens the state-of-the-art Hayward Maintenance Complex, and matures its reliability-centered maintenance processes as part of its innovative Strategic Maintenance Program, all while meeting demanding car availability goals for the existing service plan to increase commuter convenience.
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES APPLY AT:
For the full job description, please follow this link: BART Job Descriptions
Then, scroll down to “Senior Administrative Analyst” in the Job Title column.
A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration, accounting, economics or a related field from an accredited college or university.
Please Note: Applicants with transcripts from outside the United States or its territories must have the transcript(s) evaluated by an academic accrediting service.
Three (3) years of (full-time equivalent) verifiable professional administrative, analytical and/or budgetary experience.
Additional professional experience as outlined above may be substituted for the education on a year-for-year basis. A college degree is preferred.
This posting requires a Supplemental Questionnaire (“See Resume” is not an acceptable response and you may be disqualified). Please see the NOTES section in the BART posting for instructions and questions.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following criteria beyond the minimum qualifications:
• Experience working with Human Resources and Hiring Managers in all aspects of outreach and recruitment to reach a mutual goal.
• Experience conducting external outreach campaigns with recruitment agencies, schools, employment agencies and any other professional associations.
• Possess excellent writing and communication skills with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
• Ability to work with internal and external staff of different levels with ease.
$89,454.70 - $116,291.33
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: To be considered, please apply on the BART.gov website ONLY. Please be sure to list where you learned about this position in your application.
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
Employer City / Location:
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) connects the San Francisco Peninsula with Berkeley, Oakland, Fremont, Walnut Creek, Dublin/Pleasanton and other cities in the East Bay. For more than 45 years BART has provided fast, reliable transportation to downtown offices, shopping centers, tourist attractions, entertainment venues, universities and other destinations for Bay Area residents and visitors alike.