Employers are welcome to submit job opportunities that may be filled by our students. Thank you for your interest in SF State.
• Coordinate appointments and schedules in a fast-paced environment for 30+ medical-legal expert Doctors, who are diverse in multiple medical specialties, primarily for Workers' Compensation but also for other disability systems (e.g. retirement disability, fitness-for-duty/return-to-work, personal injury).
• Utilize critical thinking skills, provide excellent customer service during interactions with doctors, patients, lawyers and claims specialists within the medical-legal community environment.
• Coordinate and interact with staff from multiple satellite office locations and diagnostic testing facilities.
• Coordinate inside sales support
• Coordinate and confirm appointments with patients and clients, including facilitating interpreters and transportation.
Competitive salary and benefits with growth opportunities for full-time employees.
Employer City / Location: