Students may take individual courses, the four required to earn a fast-track certificate, or all 12 courses to earn the Marketing Certificate.
Fast-Track Marketing Essentials
- Marketing Principles
- Market Research & Audience Behavior
- Brand Building: Identity, Equity, & Loyalty
Fast-Track Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Essentials
- Mobile & Location-based Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing: SEO/SEM
- Optimization: Landing Pages, Testing, & Analytics
Fast-Track Social Media Marketing
- Leveraging Social Media Platforms
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Effective Social Media Campaigns
- Metrics & Evaluation
Courses are graded on a credit/no credit basis, usually requiring in-class participation, group projects or short assignments. Students must attend all class sessions of a course in order to earn a grade of Credit.
Once a student has completed the necessary coursework, an application for a Certificate of Completion must be submitted. Applications for the certificate are due, along with a $50 non-refundable fee for each certificate requested, and unofficial SF State transcripts, after all grades have been submitted, showing completion of all necessary classes.
Download the Graduation Application below. Mail applications to:
SF State Extended Learning
835 Market Street, 6th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103