Social Media Marketing Intensive: Strategies, Campaigns & Measurement
[May not be applied toward the Social Media Marketing Certificate of Completion.]
Social Media Marketing is now widely recognized as a key component to any branding or marketing effort as mainstream as television, and many businesses are learning the benefits of participation. The days of old-school advertising are over. To maximize results, a business must truly understand its audience. Whether you're just starting out or getting ready to embark on your next social media initiative, you'll need a strategy, know how to build a campaign, and a way to measure the results. Return on investment in social media is return on influence. If you're ready to let your audience advocate on behalf of your brand, we'll show you how to make that happen.
Over the course of this three-day intensive workshop you will:
* See examples of successful strategies
* Learn how to create a winning strategy and how it fits into your overall marketing plan
* Build a campaign and learn best practice techniques for maximizing engagement and increasing customer loyalty
* Discover the best free and subscription-based methods for tracking your social media initiatives
* Learn how mobile devices have changed the game and how to adapt
* Find out which data is most important to track depending on your specific goals and how to maximize results
Join us to learn about the absolute latest in social media marketing!
Who Should Attend: This intensive workshop is for entrepreneurs, business owners, marketers, and other business professionals who have limited time yet want to increase their understanding of social media best practices, learn how to develop winning social media marketing plans and campaigns, and implement solid techniques for tracking and improving social media success.
Required: Attendees should have an active Facebook account and at least a basic understanding of Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn to get the most out of this workshop. Smartphone required for project work using mobile app
|Dates||Days and Times||Location||Faculty|
|6/19/19-6/21/19||Wed, Thu, Fri, 9:30AM-4:30PM||DTC 629||Irene Koehler|
COURSE FEE: $795
* Class meets at the Downtown Campus in the Westfield San Francisco Centre, 835 Market Street.
|Refund Code||Full Refund||75% Refund||No Refund|
|CEL_2SUM||Class dropped one day prior to class start day||Class dropped on class start day||Class dropped beyond class start day|
Last Update: Jul 16, 2019 11:30am