Social Media Internship for Boudin Bakery
Posted June 12, 2018
Boudin Bakery Social Media Internship
Boudin Bakery seeks a Social Media intern to join their marketing department. The selected candidate will assist with social media management, content creation, social community management and other marketing initiatives. Interested applicants should poses a focus in social media, marketing, the food industry and creativity.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer City / Location:
As the oldest continuously operating business in San Francisco we have learned that when we break bread together, fresh every day, good things happen. Our commitment to the bread is our commitment to everything we do. We’re a team of hard working, spirited people who take pride every day in building the next 150 years of history for Boudin – all while having fun!
Video Game Market Research for VGM
Posted May 21, 2018
Video Game Market Research Onsite Staff
Playtest coordinator - Job summary
Looking for someone to help set up, coordinate, and run focus groups and playtests. Knowledge of the video game industry (and video games) is a plus.
Our hours can be flexible and we can work with your class schedule.
Key job tasks and responsibilities:
• Set up various gaming, video, and audio equipment (training provided).
• Use Google Docs, Google Voice, and Google Drive to correspond with other recruiters and managers on specific play-test events.
• Check in and screen respondents and reschedule respondents unable to attend assigned sessions.
• Keep up to date with current video gaming news, releases, and gameplay of each title presented with.
• Verify respondents' gamer tags/PlayStation user names.
• Occasional driving/courier tasks - these are paid at 1.5x normal rate to compensate for gas and mileage.
• Contact, screen and schedule potential respondents for upcoming play-tests or focus groups.
• Detail-oriented: Able to ensure accuracy and clarity of analysis
• Intellectually curious: Endeavor to become an expert in the current process and to assist in process improvement
• Team player: Willing to take on additional work or assist others during peak cycles
• Responsive and communicative: Respond to phone and email inquiries in a reasonable time frame
• Proactive: Must excel at managing your own time
Please send resume and LinkedIn if available, and tell us your favorite video games!
Employer City / Location:
South San Francisco
VGM is a market research firm primarily focused on video games. We conduct online surveys, focus groups, and playtests.