We Deliver to Your Workplace
The SF State Marketing Program will custom-design employee training in any topic covered under the program curriculum, including but not limited to:
- Traditional marketing principles
- Market research and audience behavior
- Brand-building, identity and loyalty
- Digital marketing essentials
- Mobile marketing
- Leveraging social media marketing platforms
- Developing a social media marketing strategy
- Effective social media campaigns
- Metrics and evaluation
Our methodology is simple. We meet with you to identify what skills are needed, develop a curriculum that best meets those needs and deliver it at our downtown campus or at your office.
To arrange for a program tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization and employees, contact Robert Collins at 415.817.4230.