Creative (Junior UX/UI Designer) for Stakd
Posted November 2, 2017
Stakd is a mobile app that lets you lend and borrow money with people in your peer network, like Venmo but for loans. Get it?
We have four software engineers on our team that have laid the "technical foundation," but sorely need a UI/UX designer to tie everything together. Is that you? Gosh, we hope so.
Candidates should have a background in designing digital products, interaction design, user assistance design, user-centered design, ensuring coherence and consistency across all screens and dimensions.
“Graphic design is a creative process that combines art and technology to communicate ideas." This position is for anyone who feels they can communicate, through graphic elements, the purpose of Stakd to our ideal consumer.
Bring the following:
- Experience designing iOS and/or Android apps, ideally for consumer products
- The skills of a stack designer: wireframing, visual design, and icon design
- A proven ability to work collaboratively with fast-moving teams
- A mastery of color, typography, and interface design
- The ability to independently lead a design project
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Expert at Photoshop, Sketch and/or Illustrator
- A sharp eye for detail
- Ability to lead product testing and user research sessions
- Experience with prototyping
- HTML and CSS a plus
Depends on Experience (monthly stipend + vested equity)
Adam Zeiff, Email: email@example.com
New York, NY