Get your message out!
Social Media Marketing is now as mainstream as television, and many businesses are learning the benefits of participation. Whether you're just starting out or getting ready to embark on your next social media initiative, you'll need a strategy, campaign ideas and a way to measure the results. Return on investment in social media is return on influence. If you're ready to let your audience advocate on behalf of your brand, we'll show you how to make that happen.
Social Media Marketing Intensive (1.8 CEU)
Wednesday - Friday
January 3 - January 5
9:30am - 4:30pm
835 Market Street, 6th Floor
Fee: $295 for each full-day workshop or take all three bootcamp-style for $795 (Over 10% savings)
Course: SMM 9100
Class Number: 1072
Please note the Class Number: 1072.
Enter it in the Filter box on the Shopping Cart Class Schedule.
Over the course of this three-day intensive workshop you will:
- See examples of successful strategies
- Learn how to create a winning strategy and how it fits into your overall marketing plan
- Build a campaign and learn best practice techniques for maximizing engagement and increasing customer loyalty
- Discover the best free and subscription-based methods for tracking your social media initiatives
- Find out which data is most important and how to maximize results
Who Should Attend:
This intensive workshop is for entrepreneurs and other business professionals who have limited time yet want to increase their understanding of social media best practices, learn how to develop winning social media marketing plans and campaigns, and implement solid techniques for tracking and improving social media success. Attendees should have a basic understanding of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get the most out of this workshop.
Contact Robert W. Collins, program director, email@example.com or 415.817.4230.