Last Day to Add
- Registration by Permission Number is possible through the second day of class meetings only.
- After that, in order to enroll you must complete a Petition for Waiver of College Regulations (PDF) for permission to late add. There is an additional $25 late fee – payable by check only.
Last Day to Drop
Students are responsible for dropping themselves within the drop period if unable to take a course they are enrolled in. See Drops & Refunds for refund information and instructions on how to drop.
- One day before the class start date (full refund)
- First day of class (75% refund)
- Second day of class (no refund)
Withdrawal Period: Begins 3rd Day of Class
- After the drop period has ended (2nd day of class) – students must petition to withdraw from their class. There is no refund in the withdrawal period. The Withdrawal Petition and all other Extended Learning forms are available on the Forms page.
- Note: Failure to attend does not cause students to be dropped from a course. Failure to withdraw officially from a course generates a failing grade of "F" or "WU."