DEVELOPING CONTENT FOR E-LEARNING (1.5 CEU)
This course explores content development for e-learning using Adobe Captivate or similar software. Students will create media rich deployable content. Common publication and packaging protocols will be discussed, including the value of learning objects, SCORM and AICC standards. This class will survey e-learning content development strategies for blended learning, training environments, screencasting, mobile computing, and student accessibility.
This course has three main objectives:
- Deploy and publish content using Captivate or similar software.
- Create in-depth assessment and evaluation tools.
- Provide familiarity with publication and deployment standards
|Dates||Days and Times||Location||Faculty|
|4/26/18-5/24/18||Thu, 6:00PM-7:30PM||Online||Zahira Merchant|
* Course Fee: $375
* For access to online class, visit https://ilearn.sfsu.edu
* Instructor: Zahira Merchant
|Refund Code||Full Refund||75% Refund||No Refund|
|CEL_1||Class dropped one day prior to class start day||N/A||Class dropped on or beyond class start day|
Last Update: Feb 20, 2018 4:40pm