Compensation and Employee Benefits
This class discusses the fundamental principles for workforce compensation and benefits. It includes a survey of short-term and long-term compensation programs. It will also introduce students to the basic types of benefits and managing their costs.
- Naming compensation principles and legal constraints.
- Summarizing methods to evaluate and set job compensation.
- Identifying types of benefits plans.
- Discussing approaches to benefits administration.
|Dates||Days and Times||Location||Faculty|
|4/7/18-4/14/18||Sat, 9:00AM-5:00PM||DTC 619||Donna Scarola
* Course Fee: $390
* Class meets at the Downtown Campus in the Westfield San Francisco Centre, 835 Market Street.
* Instructors: Susan Garcia and Donna Scarola
|Refund Code||Full Refund||75% Refund||No Refund|
|CEL_2||Class dropped one day prior to class start day||Class dropped on class start day||Class dropped beyond class start day|
Last Update: Feb 20, 2018 4:40pm