(Formerly HR Technologies and Collecting Data)
This course provides students an overview of the types of systems used in HR that support the employee life cycle. Topics covered include purpose of systems, importance of good business processes and data accuracy, system implementation, and reporting. The class provides students the opportunity to perform hands-on activities with an HRIS and reporting in Excel.
- Understanding the different types of HR systems and how they are used.
- Gaining hands-on experience accessing information and entering data in an HRIS.
- Gaining understanding of HR metrics and reporting.
|Dates||Days and Times||Location||Faculty|
|2/12/18-2/26/18||Mon, 6:00PM-9:30PM||DTC 622||Arlene La Borde|
|2/28/18-2/28/18||Wed, 6:00PM-9:30PM||DTC 622||Arlene La Borde|
* Course Fee: $390
* Class meets at the Downtown Campus in the Westfield San Francisco Centre, 835 Market Street.
* Instructor: Arlene La Borde
|Refund Code||Full Refund||75% Refund||No Refund|
|CEL_2||Class dropped one day prior to class start day||Class dropped on class start day||Class dropped beyond class start day|
Last Update: Feb 20, 2018 4:40pm