Performance and Talent Management
This class focuses on the underlying principles of performance management and ways to intervene early in behavioral problems. Topics to be covered include an overview of performance management, methods for motivating staff, coaching techniques to facilitate employee success, establishing performance plans and conducting performance evaluations. The class emphasis is on improving employee performance without resorting to disciplinary action.
- Developing tools to enhance employee performance for both high and low performers.
- Understanding employee motivators and recognition strategies in order to tailor interventions.
- Utilizing exercises and role plays to develop practical ways to enhance performance at all levels.
|Dates||Days and Times||Location||Faculty|
|4/16/18-4/25/18||Mon, Wed, 6:00PM-9:30PM||DTC 619||Donna Scarola|
* Course Fee: $390
* Class meets at the Downtown Campus in the Westfield San Francisco Centre, 835 Market Street.
* Instructor: Donna Scarola
|Refund Code||Full Refund||75% Refund||No Refund|
|CEL_2||Class dropped one day prior to class start day||Class dropped on class start day||Class dropped beyond class start day|
Last Update: Feb 22, 2018 3:43pm