Nonprofit Management: Certificates of Completion
The Certificate of Completion in Fundamental Management Skills provides students with the managerial and analytical tools needed to help prepare them for leadership positions in nonprofit entities.
The Certificate of Completion in Nonprofit Leadership & Strategic Management provides current and future leaders with the strategic leadership skills needed to address both persistent and emerging challenges in the sector.
Participants may complete program requirements and receive a certificate of completion, or attend only those classes that are of particular interest.
The certificate represents seven CEUs and 70 instructional hours. All courses are required to complete the certificate. Courses may be taken individually or as part of the program.
Certificate of Completion in Fundamental Management Skills
- Introduction to the Nonprofit Sector (P A 9004)
- Budgets & Cash Flow (P A 9019)
- Financial Management in Nonprofits (P A 9006)
- Grant Writing (P A 9007)
- Volunteer Management: From Boards to Bag Stuffers (P A 9008)
- Amplify: Marketing Communications for Nonprofits (P A 9024)
- Special Events Planning (P A 9010)
Certificate of Completion in Nonprofit Leadership & Strategic Management
- Nonprofit Formation and Governance: The Legal Nuts and Bolts (P A 9025)
- Board Development (P A 9012)
- Leading in Context (P A 9023)
- Nonprofit Resource and Fund Development: An Overview (P A 9021)
- Strategic Planning Essentials (P A 9022)
- Measuring Your Impact: An Introduction to Program Evaluation (P A 9026)
- Strategic Communications in Times of Crisis or Change (P A 9018)
Walk-in Registrations/Late Adds
Please pre-register for all Nonprofit Management courses to secure a seat in the course. Walk-in registration and late registration are discouraged.
Certificate of Completion Request
Once you have completed the necessary coursework, submit the Certificate of Completion Request Form: