The Certificate of Completion in Fundamental Management Skills provides students with the managerial and analytical tools needed to help prepare them for leadership positions in nonprofit entities.
The Certificate of Completion in Nonprofit Leadership & Strategic Management provides current and future leaders with the strategic leadership skills needed to address both persistent and emerging challenges in the sector.
Participants may complete program requirements and receive a certificate of completion, or attend only those classes that are of particular interest.
Certificate of Completion
Participants who complete all seven courses in one series can apply for and receive the corresponding certificate of completion. The completed application form for a certificate of completion should be submitted after taking the last class of the series. Printed, signed certificates of completion are mailed once processed.
Nonprofit Management Certificate of Completion Applications
The certificate represents seven CEUs and 70 instructional hours. All courses are required to complete the certificate. Courses may be taken individually or as part of the program.
Certificate of Completion in Fundamental Management Skills
- Introduction to the Nonprofit Sector (P A 9004)
- Budgets & Cash Flow (P A 9019)
- Financial Management in Nonprofits (P A 9006)
- Grant Writing (P A 9007)
- Volunteer Management: From Boards to Bag Stuffers (P A 9008)
- Integrated Marketing Communication for Nonprofits (P A 9024)
- Special Events Planning (P A 9010)
Certificate of Completion in Nonprofit Leadership & Strategic Management
- Nonprofit Formation and Governance: The Legal Nuts and Bolts (P A 9025)
- Board Development (P A 9012)
- Leading in Context (P A 9023)
- Nonprofit Resource and Fund Development: An Overview (P A 9021)
- Strategic Planning Essentials (P A 9022)
- Measuring Your Impact: An Introduction to Program Evaluation (P A 9026)
- Strategic Communications in Times of Crisis or Change (P A 9018)
Walk-in Registrations/Late Adds
Please pre-register for all Nonprofit Management courses to secure a seat in the course. Walk-in registration and late registration are discouraged.