Open University: International Students

American flag in front of the Golden Gate Bridge

International Students

I-20 forms cannot be issued for students enrolling in academic credit classes through Open University. Students who have a valid visa, or an I-20 from another school, may take courses through Open University. These students will be personally responsible for ensuring they remain in compliance with USCIS regulations.

See International Programs for more information.