Ethics Review (.4 CEU/4 MCLE Hours)
This course is designed for both legal professionals who utilize the service of paralegals and the paralegals they employ. It covers the major ethical issues that legal professionals face in practice. The lecture and discussion will give guidance to legal professionals and fulfill the new statutory requirements for ethics continuing education.
This four-hour course covers the ethical principles, California ethics rules and key cases in the following major areas:
* unauthorized practice of law
* confidentiality, attorney-client privilege, and work product rule
* conflicts of interest, including conflicts checks, consents and screens
* fees and billing
* current issues in ethics and law practice, including: issues arising from the use of the Internet and technology
|Dates||Days and Times||Location||Faculty|
|5/12/18-5/12/18||Sat, 11:00AM-3:15PM||DTC 626||Vincent Avellino|
Course Fee: $100
* Class meets at the Downtown Campus in the Westfield San Francisco Centre, 835 Market Street.
|Refund Code||Full Refund||75% Refund||No Refund|
|CEL_1||Class dropped one day prior to class start day||N/A||Class dropped on or beyond class start day|
Last Update: Feb 21, 2018 10:27am