Autodesk® Authorized Training Center
Professional Development Certificate
Why Do I Need Autodesk® Training?
Autodesk® Authorized Training Center (ATC) since 1987
As one of Northern California's longest established Autodesk® Authorized Training Centers (ATC), we focus on providing high quality instruction at a reasonable price. Our classes prepare students for work in the architectural, engineering and construction fields (AEC). Courses explore both 2D and 3D tools for drafting, space planning, simulations, and design visualization. Each of our Autodesk® Certified instructors has many years of experience teaching both novice users and seasoned professionals.
We offer a full range of Autodesk® classes including AutoCAD® Level I & II, Revit® Level I & II, Revit® Design & Visualization, Fusion 360: Modeling & 3D Printing, and CAD & BIM Presentation Graphics.
The program is designed for industry professionals who want to develop their Autodesk® software skills for better management and collaboration. Our students are seeking tools for creativity and career enhancement in a variety of architectural, design, engineering, construction and 3D printing/maker industries.
Benefits of Training
- Access to free student versions of Autodesk® software
- Access to free subscription to CADLearning online to build your skills at home after class
- Convenient Downtown SF location above the Powell Street BART/Muni station
- Seasoned and certified instructors
- Certificate from Autodesk® after successful completion of authorized courses
- Courses carry Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Beginning this summer, we will be offering scheduled Autodesk Certification Exams through Certiport.com at our Downtown Campus. Come learn by taking classes with our certified faculty, practice your skills with your free CADLearning.com subscription, then set up an exam and get certified.
- Autodesk Professional Competition is fierce. Learn to solve complex design and workflow challenges. Study with our faculty, and practice using the self-paced learning content designed by CADLearning.
- Autodesk User Accelerate your career development and boost your productivity. We’ve got the tools to help you succeed.
When you are ready to certify, please visit the Certiport support site to purchase and schedule your certification exam: Certiport - Support for test candidates
As a result of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) of 2014, CalJOBS provides connections to customer-focused employment training for adults and dislocated workers. SF State is an approved provider for WIOA funds. SF State is listed on the Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) on the CalJOBS website. Search on Keyword: SF State.