Employment Training for Adults & Dislocated Workers
The CalJOBS website helps job seekers and employers navigate California's workforce services by providing employment and labor market information for the State of California. The site allows users to search for jobs, build résumés, access career resources, find qualified candidates for employment, and gather information on education and training programs.
As a result of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) of 2014, CalJOBS provides connections to customer-focused employment training for adults and dislocated workers. Training providers who are eligible to receive Individual Training Accounts through WIOA funds are listed on the Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) on the CalJOBS website.
How to Find Us on CalJOBS
SF State Extended Learning has several programs listed on the CalJOBS website. Follow these instructions to find our offerings:
- Go to CalJOBS
- Select: More Career Services > Services for Individuals | Education Services > Training Providers and Schools
- Search on Keyword: SF State
- Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC)
- Clinical Trials Design & Management
- E-Learning Design & Development
- ESL for Communications
- Event & Meeting Planning
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Human Resource Management
- Multimedia, Design & Development (formerly Multimedia Studies)
- Paralegal Studies
- Project Management
- Spanish/English Interpretation
If you have questions, please contact the staff for your program of interest.