About the Sierra Nevada Field Campus
Tahoe National Forest is the site of San Francisco State University's Sierra Nevada Field Campus (SNFC). The College of Extended Learning offers short courses for academic credit at the campus in the summer. UCorp also offers non-credit workshops. Learn more about UCorp workshops.
Surrounded by thousands of forest acres, lakes, 49er gold mines and ghost towns, and partially bound by a trout tributary of the Yuba River, the campus offers students a unique opportunity to explore the natural environment of the Sierra first-hand.
Frequently Asked Questions
SF State College of Extended Learning Enrollment Services
Phone: (415) 405-7700 (option 5)
Phone Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Go to SF State ID, SF State Password, and Login Assistance
- On right, select Look Up SF State ID
- Enter as much requested information as possible to help identify you, then click the Submit button.
- Your SF State ID will be displayed. If a unique match cannot be found, please contact Extended Learning Enrollment Services, (415) 405-7700 (choose option 5).
- If you cannot obtain a reset code through this website, you will need to send picture ID to the university. Please call Extended Learning Enrollment Services at (415) 405-7700 (choose option 5). This process may take 48 - 72 hours to complete.
- Go to SF State ID, SF State Password and Login Assistance
- On the right, select Forgot or need an SF State Password?
- Enter your SF State ID, then click Next
- On the SF State Password Reset screen, enter the answers to your reset questions and select Submit Answer
- The authorization question that you answer will be used to identify you as the account owner. Once authorized, you can set up a new SF State Password
How to Forward Your SF State Email
Don't know your SF State email address? No problem. Just follow the instructions to log in, and you will be taken to your SF State email account.
Log in to your SF State email account using your SF State ID & Password
- At the top of the page, select the gear icon for Settings ⚙ > View all Outlook settings, at the bottom of the menu
- Select Mail > Forwarding
- Select Enable forwarding, enter your personal email address and select Save