Why Do I Need Autodesk® Training?
As one of Northern California's longest established Autodesk® Authorized Training Centers (ATC), we focus on providing high quality instruction at a reasonable price. Our classes prepare students for work in the architectural, engineering and construction fields (AEC). Courses explore both 2D and 3D tools for drafting, space planning, simulations, and design visualization. Each of our Autodesk® Certified instructors has many years of experience teaching both novice users and seasoned professionals.
28 Years of Autodesk® Training
We offer a full range of Autodesk® classes including AutoCAD, Revit® Level I & II, Revit® Design and Visualization
Students may take individual classes based on their experience and goals or complete the full certificate.
Benefits of Training
- All course materials are included with the cost of the class
- One computer per person
- Autodesk® 2016 Ready
- Faculty are certified in the latest Autodesk® software
- Certificate from Autodesk® after successful completion of authorized courses
- Certificate of Completion option from SF State Extended Learning
- Open lab hours with each enrollment (15+ hours per course)
- Courses carry Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Access to free student versions of Autodesk® software
The program is designed for industry professionals who want to develop their Autodesk® software skills for better management and collaboration. Our students are seeking tools for career enhancement in a variety of architectural, design, engineering, and construction industries.