Why Do I Need Autodesk® Training?
Autodesk® Authorized Training Center (ATC) since 1987
As one of Northern California's longest established Autodesk® Authorized Training Centers (ATC), we focus on providing high quality instruction at a reasonable price. Our classes prepare students for work in the architectural, engineering and construction fields (AEC). Courses explore both 2D and 3D tools for drafting, space planning, simulations, and design visualization. Each of our Autodesk® Certified instructors has many years of experience teaching both novice users and seasoned professionals.
We offer a full range of Autodesk® classes including AutoCAD® Level I & II, Revit® Level I & II, Revit® Design & Visualization, Fusion 360: Modeling & 3D Printing, and CAD & BIM Presentation Graphics.
The program is designed for industry professionals who want to develop their Autodesk® software skills for better management and collaboration. Our students are seeking tools for creativity and career enhancement in a variety of architectural, design, engineering, construction and 3D printing/maker industries.
Benefits of Training
- Access to free student versions of Autodesk® software
- Subscription to CADLearning online to build your skills at home after class
- Convenient Downtown SF location above the Powell Street BART/Muni station
- Seasoned and certified instructors
- Certificate from Autodesk® after successful completion of authorized courses
- Courses carry Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
CADLearning's comprehensive, self-paced professional learning content is designed to maximize performance with Autodesk 2D and 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.
We offer access to CADLearning tools while you are taking classes so you may build all your skills and work toward certification.
Stand out with an Autodesk® Certification
Beginning this spring, we will be offering scheduled Autodesk Certification Exams through Certiport.com at our Downtown Campus. Come learn by taking classes, practice your skills in preparation using CADLearning and taking our classes, then set up an exam and get certified.
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level.
- Accelerate your professional development enhancing your career options and success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk® Certified Professionals (ACP).
- Display your ACP certificate, use the Autodesk® Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk® Certified Professionals database
When you are ready to certify, please visit the Certiport support site to purchase and schedule your certification exam: Certiport - Support for test candidates