Why Do I Need Autodesk® Training?
Autodesk® Authorized Training Center (ATC) since 1987
As one of Northern California's longest established Autodesk® Authorized Training Centers (ATC), we focus on providing high quality instruction at a reasonable price. Our classes prepare students for work in the architectural, engineering and construction fields (AEC). Courses explore both 2D and 3D tools for drafting, space planning, simulations, and design visualization. Each of our Autodesk® Certified instructors has many years of experience teaching both novice users and seasoned professionals.
We offer a full range of Autodesk® classes including AutoCAD® Level I & II, Revit® Level I & II, Revit® Design & Visualization, 3ds Max®, Fusion 360: Modeling & 3D Printing, and CAD & BIM Presentation Graphics.
Benefits of Training
- Access to free student versions of Autodesk® software
- One computer per person
- Faculty are certified in the latest Autodesk® software
- Certificate from Autodesk® after successful completion of authorized courses
- Certificate of Completion option from SF State Extended Learning
- Courses carry Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Stand out with an Autodesk® Certification
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk® Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk® Certified certificate, use the Autodesk® Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk® Certified Professionals database
The program is designed for industry professionals who want to develop their Autodesk® software skills for better management and collaboration. Our students are seeking tools for career enhancement in a variety of architectural, design, engineering, and construction industries.