The Pupil Personnel Services Credential Program in School Psychology is the third-year internship program that follows the two-year Graduate Program in School Psychology. This program is offered on a self-support basis through the College of Extended Learning in cooperation with the Department of Psychology.
To be considered for admittance to the program, applicants must have met the following prerequisites:
- Possess a Master of Science in Psychology with a concentration in School Psychology or a closely related master’s or doctorate degree.
- Have completed a minimum of 720 hours of supervised field experience.
- Passed all subject areas of the CBEST.
- Taken the GRE within the last seven years.
- Comply with all standards of the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC) and the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP).
This program is offered during the fall and spring semesters only. Fall admission only.
How to Apply
To be admitted applicants must:
- Complete an application through SF State Graduate Studies Division: CSU Mentor
- Submit the secondary School Psychology PPSC Application (PDF) packet with the appropriate fee. See the packet for additional program information.
Certificate of Completion Request
Once you have completed the necessary coursework, submit the Certificate of Completion Request Form: